The best managers have an in-depth understanding of the unique needs and goals of each employee, and use this understanding to motivate and inspire individual team members.
But all too often, managers rely on standard company-wide surveys only capable of gathering group data.
The Personal Engagement Index (PEI) is a user-friendly online tool aimed at clarifying the individual employee’s personal needs and goals and identifying discrepancies between the viewpoints of the manager and the employee. Based on six key engagement drivers, PEI pinpoints specific issues and assists in developing an action plan to improve the employee experience.
PEI is an indispensable tool for leaders to not only build higher employee engagement, but also a high-performance workforce environment.
- Reduced employee turnover and absenteeism
- Motivated employees and increased employee performance
- Improved trust between managers and employees
- Strengthened working relationships
- Supported employee development and career growth
- Improve managers’ skills