Increasing the frequency and quality of the interactions between your managers and their team members is one of the most effective ways to improve employee engagement and performance, while also decreasing employee turnover. In fact, according to Gallup Research, employees who meet regularly with their managers are nearly three times more likely to be engaged than employees lacking consistent managerial interaction.
Engaged2Perform’s unique Optimizing Performance and Development (OPD) program is a leading-edge system that leverages a series of semi-structured conversations to cultivate employee performance improvement and development. The OPD conversation framework includes discussion about the employee’s personal goals and career development, combined with business deliverables and performance review. This unique approach entrenches the employee-manager relationship, enhancing employee engagement.
OPD is straightforward and effective, with hands-on guidance for managers supported by training, coaching and ROI measurement.
- Improve organizational performance
- Improve employee-manager relationships, resulting in reduced employee turnover
- Enhance manager performance through leadership training
- Improve employee engagement, growth and development
- Simplify and increase the quality and frequency of employee performance feedback discussions